Overdraft Coverage Options
The choice is yours. Consider these ways to cover overdrafts:
|Overdraft Protection Link to Another Deposit Account you have at MyGeorgia*||MyGeorgia* $5.00 fee per transfer.|
|Overdraft Protection Line of Credit*||Interest applies.|
|Overdraft Privilege||$32.00 overdraft fee per item.|
Overdraft Privilege allows you to overdraw your account for a fee in order to pay a transaction..
|Transactions Covered with Overdraft Privilege||Standard Coverage (No action required)||Extended Coverage (Your consent required)|
|ACH - Auto Debits||X||X|
|Recurring Debit Card Payments||X||X|
|Online Bill Pay Items||X||X|
|Internet Banking Transfers||X||X|
|Teller Window Transactions||X||X|
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to a savings account, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payments
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
- We will charge you a fee of up to $32 each time we pay an overdraft.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
What if I want MyGeorgia Credit Union to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions (Extended Coverage)?
If you also want us to authorize and pay overdrafts for which an Overdraft fee will be assessed on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, complete and submit the form below and a member service representative will contact you shortly.