Overdraft Coverage Options
The choice is yours. Consider these ways to cover overdrafts:
|Overdraft Protection Link to Another Deposit Account you have at MyGeorgia*||MyGeorgia* $5.00 fee per transfer.|
|Overdraft Protection Line of Credit*||Interest applies.|
|Overdraft Privilege||$32.00 overdraft fee per item.|
Overdraft Privilege allows you to overdraw your account for a fee in order to pay a transaction..
|Transactions Covered with Overdraft Privilege||Standard Coverage (No action required)||Extended Coverage (Your consent required)|
|ACH - Auto Debits||X||X|
|Recurring Debit Card Payments||X||X|
|Online Bill Pay Items||X||X|
|Internet Banking Transfers||X||X|
|Teller Window Transactions||X||X|
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to a savings account, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payments
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
- We will charge you a fee of up to $32 each time we pay an overdraft.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.